- Kribhco – Krishak Bharati Cooperative Limited is a pioneer in the field of Co-operative governance and is one of the leading Fertiliser Companies in India. Kribhco recorded an annual turnover of over Rs 4100 crores in FY 11-12 with a net profit of more than Rs. 176 crores.
- KRIBHCO took a pan India Category I license (Rs. 50 crores) for Container train operations from Indian Railways in the year 2007 and created a separate subsidiary what is known today as KRIL – Kribhco Infrastructure Limited.
KRIBHCO has incorporated its 100% Subsidiary “KRIBHCO Infrastructure Limited” which offers Total Logistics Solutions
- KRIL is a Rail based logistics operator and serve various stream of customers with an aim of providing reliable and timely service of logistics at an affordable cost. The Company under the dynamic leadership of its Managing Director Mr B.N. Shukla ( Ex. IRTS 1980 Batch ) provide services from its terminals at Hazira near Surat (Gujrat) , Pali, near Rewari (Haryana), Modinagar (Ghaziabad) U.P, Shahjahanpur (U.P) and Timmapur, near Hyderabad(A joint venture with M/S CMTL)
- The team at KRIL in charge of the affairs consists of professionals who have rich experience of 15 years and more in Indian Railways, CONCOR, Project Development etc. . The Company, Kribhco Infrastructure Limited is developing further Terminal at Hindaun City, These projects are at various stages of development.
- KRIL has received permission from Western Railways for operation of Container Trains and IR trains at KRIBHCO Siding at Hazira.
- KRIBHCO has developed its Jetty at its existing fertilizer complex at Hazira, District Surat
- KRIL is also exploring the possibilities to set up ICD/CFS/ Free Trade Warehousing Zone (FTWZ)/ Bulk Handling Facilities/ warehouses at various locations in the country taking into account techno-commercial viability.
- KRIL has acquired eight BLC rakes and 1350 containers .
The company has ambitious plans to ramp up both the quantity and quality of service that it wants to provide to its Customers, the proof of which is the record time in which the terminal at Hazira has been prepared for handling container trains. Already eight container trains of KRIL are running to various destinations in the domestic stream . Similarly for catering to domestic sector 1350 containers have been procured through outright purchase.
Vantage locations such as Hindaun City have been identified for terminal development for ICDs/CFS and work is on in full swing for development of these terminals. These terminals would be full fledged logistics hubs providing service to both EXIM and domestic sectors with value added services so as to give the customer, a single window for all his logistic requirements.
The purpose of the Company is to create a complete logistics experience for its Customers wherein KRIL provides hassle free, reliable, cost effective and door to door logistics solution including first and last mile connectivity
- Total logistics on multi Modal transportation.
- Category I container train operator licensed from India Railways
- EXIM and Domestic business.
- Setting up and operating :-
- Inland Container Depots,
- Free Trading Warehousing Zones
- Agri based Warehouses
- Multi Modal Logistics Rail Linked Park
- Container Rail Terminal (CRT) operational at Hazira, Surat,Pali (Rewari, Haryana), Modinagar (Ghaziabad) U.P and Timmapur (Hyderabad)
- Inland Container Depot (ICD) coming up at HINDAUN CITY
- JETTY AND Associated infrastructure developed at SURAT
- Seed processing and HDPE bags manufacturing units at Shahjahanpur
- To develop Multi Modal Rail Linked Logistics Park in Punjab with focus an Agriculture Based Warehousing
- Developing a network of ICD, Rail Link Logistics Parks with Door to Door connectivity for complete logistics solution across the country.